Saturday, October 3, 2015

Questions You Had for Us

Tonight I will just spend a little time answering a few questions you all had for me.

1.) What is your favorite memory of your wedding day?

     * Well besides getting to marry my best friend, I have a few really memories. My biggest memory was standing in the dressing room looking out the window praying Richie wouldn't change his mind. I kept sending my sister out to see if he was there yet. But my all time favorite memory was when I was getting ready to walk down the Isle and my mom stepped on the back of my dress and tore it. My big sister was trying to fix it quickly. However I wasn't really bothered by it. I was more worried about getting to the front before he could find an exit ;)

2.) What made you want to be a mom?
           *  In kindergarten when asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, my answer was always a wife and mommy. In middle school we had to write a paper on something we wanted to pursue after high school. My paper was about becoming a wife and mommy. And in high school, my class went to a college fair and I stayed behind. When pressed by my teacher I explained that I wasn't going to college because all I wanted to be was a wife and a mommy. So you can say I have always wanted to be a mom.

3.) What is your favorite thing to do?
            * I can absolutely spend a whole weekend watching seasons 1-11 of Grey's Anatomy. I love doing renovations in my house. But my all time favorite thing to do is be with my husband and 6 fur babies. I am happy just laying in bed or on the couch snuggled up with them.

4.) What did they diagnose you or your spouse with in terms of infertility?
        * Unexplained Infertility. Nothing is wrong with me or Richie. Which is probably the worst diagnosis. Because when you are diagnosed with Endometriosis or PCOS there is a name to it. There's somethings they can try. With unexplained infertility there is nothing they can do to help us because nothing is really wrong. They don't know what to treat.

5.) What is your favorite movie?
         * My husband and I have quite the collection of Christian movies. My all time favorite movie is Facing the Giants. If you are dealing with infertility, then this is a definite movie to go too. It hits you right in the feels. It's one of those movies that will make you ugly cry lol. But my husband and I relate to it! My top 5 movie list:
#1- Facing the Giants
#2- God's Not Dead
#3- Courageous
#4-Flywheel
#5- Fireproof

6.)Would you consider adoption?
         * Actually we have. But I will get into that tomorrow in my next post.

7.) How do you have so much faith in God when you have been trying for 6 yrs?
       * I didn't always have this faith. In fact for the first 2 -2 and a half years, I had no faith. Faith comes when you have nothing else to believe in.  It happens when you realize that you can no longer do it on your on. It's realizing that all this time, God had you. Every day I have to ask God to show me how to have faith. I gave it to Him and have to Trust Him. Faith is a choice. A choice I make everyday!

8.)Do you have baby names picked out already?
    * I do ;) But as you know, plans and names can change. I already have my pregnancy announcement planned. My gender reveal party planned, my baby shower, my baby nursery, etc. I will be ready ;)

Well that was what most of the questions were. Hopefully I answered all of the questions. Tomorrow I will have an announcement so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment